Sunday 29 September 2013

Awesome Accessories: Enchanted Cat Jewellery from Betsey Johnson

I adore the designer Betsey Johnson.  Feminine and fun, I love her eccentric and edgy fashion.  She's brought out a fabulous range of jewellery called 'Enchanted Cat' and I love it all - and at the moment, there's a discount code available to snap it up!

First up are these stud earrings for $25 (about £15).  I think these are adorable and could be worn all day, every day.
Then there's this cuff for $45 (about £28).  I'd wear this to create a more urban looking daytime outfit, with jeans and black boots - indeed, I'd rock that biker chick look, with a twist!
And this half-moon necklace is a statement and a half!  It's $95 (about £60) but... wow!  This would look amazing embellishing any outfit.
Finally, there's these dangly crystal earrings, which are a little more subtle but still very sweet.  They are $25.
For a limited time, there's 30% off with the code KNOCKOUT (and free shipping if you're in the US) but at other times, customers can sign up for the newsletter for 10% off first orders.
Betsey Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment