Thursday 3 October 2013

A Great Cause: Bobbi Brown French Pink Blush with Brush Set for The Breast Cancer Research Foundation from John Lewis

I've mentioned before that supporting and raising money for cancer charities is a big part of my life and one of the closest causes to my heart is that of breast cancer.  October is Breast Cancer Awareness month so please can I urge everyone - men too - to check your breasts and get anything you're not sure about checked out.  I believe (what we thought was) being overly cautious saved my life - please, please, don't be blasé about it.

So I am not going to apologise for promoting any products I find this month in support of Breast Cancer Awareness month, even if they aren't on special offer.  I posted about Neal's Yard Remedies yesterday and today, I've found this gorgeous Bobbi Brown French Pink Blush with brush set from John Lewis.  It's a beautiful colour which should suit most skin tones.  It's £35 but £5 from every sale will be donated to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.  Perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment