Sunday 12 January 2014

Striped Skirt Skater Dress from AX Paris

I've been keeping half an eye on this season's Celebrity Big Brother - not so much for the actual CBB shenanigans themselves, but more to see what presenter Emma Willis is wearing! I'm really admiring her taste and style at the moment.

I have spotted her wearing a couple of flared skirted skater dresses with a horizontal stripe across the skirt.  The first one was a monochrome one, paired with a gorgeous black coat (allegedly from Hobbs - maybe this Maisie one?) for the winter weather.  I've found a very similar dress at AX Paris on sale for just £14.99 (reduced from £25).  As with all skater dresses, it's a really flattering shape and I'd pair with black tights and ankle boots for a cold weather look.
The other dress I have found is this red and black contrast wetlook stripe skater dress, for a bit more of a colour pop.  Again, it's from AX Paris and is reduced from £35 to £19.99 and it would look great teamed with a black coat, tights and boots to see one through the season in style!

No comments:

Post a Comment