Monday 28 April 2014

New Raspberry Range from the Body Shop

I'm really impressed with the range of products and discounts that the Body Shop offers on a regular basis.  Coupled with their ethics - including Fair Trade, against animal testing, human rights and green values - I don't think anyone can go wrong with them!

They have just launched the most fantastic new raspberry range and I've been using the shower gel and body butter. It smells wonderful and realistic; so often these sorts of products can smell synthetic, overpowering and fake but these don't - it is a natural, delightful, real raspberry smell! The raspberries are picked early in the season which also preserves skin-boosting antioxidants to protect and nourish.

The shower gel is soap-free which is great for me - I can use soap but it can occasionally bring out a little rash, so I do prefer this type of product. Obviously, I use it in the shower where it lathers up well and feels fresh and clean and my skin has been perfect afterwards. Even better, it's sweetened with Fair Trade honey, supporting bee-keepers and their communities in Ethiopia.

The body butter is gorgeous; it feels amazing when it goes on and keeps my skin silky smooth for ages - it certainly lives up to its 24 hour hydration promise. I also don't need a lot of it for fully moisturised, soft skin meaning it's great value for money. Using this after the shower gel means that the moisture gets locked in really well and I also get the subtle raspberry scent all over!  And again, one of the ingredients - the Shea butter - is sourced Fair Trade from Ghana, so its an ethical purchase. Simply divine all round.


The other products in this range include an Eau de Toilette, a body scrub and a lightweight body lotion, all of which, I'm sure, are just as amazing. Until today, customers can get 40% off with purchases of four or more and 30% off with purchases of two or three products with the code PICK.

No comments:

Post a Comment