Wednesday 30 July 2014

New Sorbet Range from the Body Shop

I am loving The Body Shop's products at the moment. My current favourites are now the Sorbets, particularly - the Morninga products - cooling skincare treats for the face and body, simply luscious.  I've been using a couple of products - one for the face and neck and one for the body - to keep my skin moisturised, cool and smooth. A great tip for using these is to pop them in the fridge before use, for extra frosty refreshment!
Moringa Body Sorbet & Vitamin E Aqua Boost Sorbet - lovely!
The first product is the gorgeous Vitamin E Aqua Boost Sorbet which I have been using on my face and neck. It really is cooling, light and smooth and perfect for this muggy weather. It contains Aqua Sphere technology - microscopic moisture spheres that act like tiny reservoirs and hold hundreds of times their weight in pure water, basically meaning that it works beautifully for up to 24 hours. It does! It also contains wheatgerm oil, Community Fair Trade shea butter and soya oil.

I've also been using the Moringa Body Sorbet (not for the face!).  Again, cooling and smooth, smelling of divine florals, it absorbs really quickly into my skin with no stickiness. It also comes in strawberry, mango, peach and satsuma.  As ever, it's all ethical - the body sorbet range contains 100% organic Community Fair Trade Aloe Vera from Guatemala, to comfort, cool and soothe skin frazzled by the summer heat. Perfecto!

Until 5th August, customers can get 35% off using the code 35OFF.

The Body Shop UK

No comments:

Post a Comment