Sunday 29 December 2013

Best of the Sales: French Connection

At this time of year it's hard to not be savvy when it comes to those post-Christmas sales.  This year, most stores are offering at least 50% off items and I suspect it will get even better after the New Year, if one can hold on!

With that in mind, I have been developing another website that looks at what's around - in less detail but more quantity.  It's still going to highlight great value and great quality items but with a wider range.

My first attempt is the French Connection sale.  I've found six items that I really love, that are bargaintastic or are investment pieces.  I think my favourite, for sheer uniqueness and value for money is this Disco Leopard flared skirt.  Originally £95, it's just £28.50 right now!

So please have a look at my new site and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment