Monday 30 December 2013

Best of the Sales: Van Mildert

Van Mildert stocks some fantastic, designer brands and so when there's a sale, it's definitely worth having a look!  I was simply perusing and noticed that it sells one of my favourite designers, Vivienne Westwood, and lots of her pieces are in the sale with a hefty discount.

I've put a few of my choice pickings on the new site, but my absolute favourite is this Anglomania Sea Monster tartan pencil skirt.  It's got the plaid trend all sewn up but the zany sea monster, hearts and stars pattern makes it edgy and fun.  And of course, a pencil skirt is always flattering and gorgeous.  Team with killer black heels, a black top and funky jewellery and look amazing.  And to top it off, the skirt is on sale with 40% off its RRP of £249 - it's down to £150.

No comments:

Post a Comment