Sunday 28 July 2013

Freebie! Crabtree & Evelyn 60 Second Handcare Treatment

Until 14th August, Crabtree & Evelyn are offering a the chance to receive a complimentary 60 second hand fix treatment in-store, to celebrate the launch of their new conditioning hand wash range.

I took advantage of this today and, I must say I am very impressed with the results!  I used the lavender one, as it's one of my favourite scents, but there are others including Citron, Honey & Coriander, Gardeners' and Rosewater which also looked and smelt lovely.  My hands smell amazing, they feel great and are silky smooth, even a few hours later.

Usually £34, they are currently £24 and will look gorgeous in any bathroom, as well as being amazing for hands!
Print out the following leaflet to get your free treatment in-store.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment