Wednesday 24 July 2013

Putting my money where my mouth is: Havaianas

The best flip flops on the market, in my opinion, are classic Havaianas.  They are well made, comfortable, durable and perfect for the summer.  They come in a huge range of colours and styles - and prices.  The really basic, slim ones shouldn't cost more than about £15 - and should be found for less.  But, as ever, with a bit of canny research, one should be able to find a fabulous pair or two for no more than about £20.  They shouldn't cost more than this.

My sister and I took advantage of a 20% off offer at Office a few weeks ago and managed to get these wonderful versions for just under £18 which go well with our pedicures I think!  I love the colours and the sole is quite thick and sturdy.
As much as I adore the pink, I'm now searching for a more neutral version that will match a few more outfits.   There's a sale on at USC at the moment which includes these, so I am tempted by these silver and white ones, reduced from £24 to £18.
Other sites worth looking at, that often have deals include:

  • Amazon - need to have a good browse to get the colour, size and price that's required.
  • Matalan - there's some really basic ones for just £10.
  • John Lewis - slightly more pricey but a lovely selection.

No comments:

Post a Comment