Tuesday 21 May 2013

Awesome Accessories: Codello Rainbow Rocker Skulls Scarf from mybag.com

I'm really into my scarves at the moment.  Simple yet chic, the benefit of them is that they can jazz up and modernise any outfit by adding colour or fantastic patterns to an otherwise plain ensemble.  No other accessories are needed - the scarf can take centre stage!  I tend to wear patterned scarves with plain, unpatterned clothes or vice versa as I'm not yet brave enough to do the whole clashing patterns thing.  However, I am sure with the right ones this would work really well!

This Codello Rainbow Rocker Skulls scarf from mybag.com is lovely.  The colour provides a feminine and delicate touch but the skull print brings a touch of edginess.   Usually £35, it's £24.50 in the outlet at mybag.com - and there's a 10% off voucher code (OUTLET) which is valid until the 29th May, bringing it down to £22.05.

No comments:

Post a Comment