Friday 17 May 2013

The Look for Less: Wedding Party from my-wardrobe.com

Online fashion retailer my-wardrobe.com is full of gorgeous designer pieces and wardrobe staples from the finest women's fashion brands.  They are currently running a promotion (until 26th May) whereby customers can get £50 off £180 or more spends, so it's really worth having a look to see what key investment pieces can be found.

As wedding season is almost upon us, I have created a set on Polyvore suitable for a fabulous summer wedding.  I have gone for a feminine yet edgy look, using the Vivienne Westwood Anglomania Eight botanical print dress as my foundation teamed with some killer accessories.  And when the evening starts to draw in, just throw on this sumptuous J Brand Marianne buttermilk leather and papertwill jacket.  Perfect!
Wedding Party

No comments:

Post a Comment