Monday 20 May 2013

Fantastic Footwear: Chorus Sing Liberty Arts Fabric Peep-toe Heels from Clarks Shoes

Clarks Shoes are synonymous with quality, functionality, longevity and style and year after year produce fantastic collections for the whole family and for every occasion.  I am also impressed that, despite being a global brand with a large High Street presence, they take their commitment to social responsibility seriously.  And, quite frankly, I wouldn't buy my work shoes from anywhere else as they look and feel great.

I was really pleased to discover that Clarks are working in collaboration with Liberty Art Fabrics and have incorporated the iconic print into a selection of styles available right now.  I couldn't resist the Chorus Sing nude patent peep-toe heels, so I've combined some of my own photos with the official ones for this review post!
Aren't they stunning?  The colour is perfect for the Spring and Summer months, with nude shoes having become a classic, elegant fashion staple rather than a seasonal trend.  I adore how the contrasting, unique Liberty Arts Fabric lining enhances the neutral shade, with the pop of pink peeping out from the toe.  And look how well that particular feature goes with my pedicure - what an unexpected surprise!
The other key feature of these shoes is how well they fit and how amazingly comfortable they are.  I love my heels but I am not necessarily a proficient walker in them and I do find that some brands and styles are often uncomfortable.   However, I have no such problems with these, and have been wearing them everywhere and all day with no trouble - the heel height of about 3" (8cm) seems to be perfect.  They look fantastic with my skinny jeans and blazer, creating a smart daytime casual look.  I've also worn them with a pencil skirt suit into the office and, not only do they look amazing, but my feet feel great, even at the end of the day.  I've had numerous compliments on them too.
These shoes are patent leather, so they are great quality and will last.  Even better, Clarks are offering 20% off adults' shoes until midnight tonight with the code BREEZY, so these amazing shoes can be snapped up for just £40 rather than the usual (and still reasonable) £49.99.

So all in all, these shoes are a versatile, pretty, comfortable, practical, canny and savvy purchase.  Highly recommended and I'm so pleased with them.  I'm now debating which matching bag to get....  And maybe another colour or style....

No comments:

Post a Comment