Saturday 4 May 2013

Putting my money where my mouth is: Lucky Brand Covela Leather sandals from Secretsales.com

When I started this blog, I signed up to a variety of different 'private' discount websites as a way to keep an eye on what's available, what savings can be made and if they are truly as economical as they seem.  So far, so good, and I have been particularly taken with Secretsales.com.  They offer a good variety of items for men, women and the home - including designer goodies - and they do seem to provide excellent value for money.  I'd never actually bought from one of these sites.... until now.

I have made my first purchase from them, ready for the sunny weather and bought these Lucky Brand mint and silver sandals which were less than half the recommended retail price.  I also checked other sites and these were definitely a bargain in comparison.  The colours are perfect and I'm loving the metallic element, which brings them up to date for SS13.  I'll be able to wear them with almost anything, most of the time.  Items from Secretsales are dispatched once a sale closes - which is after the Bank Holiday in this case - so I should get them towards the end of next week.  I am very excited about these and will update as to progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment