Monday 17 June 2013

Fantastic Footwear: Ugg Lucianna Marrakech Wedge Sandal from Ugg Australia

I think it's time to refocus on summer fashion and look to take advantage of the sales to get some great bargains to see me through till autumn!  I must confess, I still don't quite understand shops' motivation for having end of summer sales before the season has actually started, but if it means more bargains appropriate to the current season, then so be it!

Did you know that Ugg do more than just winter boots?  They do, and I've had my eye on these Lucianna Marrakech wedges by Ugg for a while now.  The pattern is really pretty, resembling silk printed Moroccan art.  They are fairly high, but not terribly so, so should be fine to walk in.  The quality is amazing and reviews confirm that they are comfortable, as you'd expect from Ugg.  The straps are silk, the cushioned lining is leather and the sole is rubber so they won't slip.

These wedges are perfect for summer parties, weddings and other outdoor events - as with all wedges, they won't sink into the ground, but being such high quality, they will work well with smarter dresses and skirts.  I would wear them with a midi length white broderie anglaise dress for a chic but simple summer look.

Normally £120, the best value ones that I have found online at the moment are available from the Ugg Australia website in sizes 4 to 8 for £80.  My favourite are the blue & white ones shown below, but they also come in brown & black and green & blue.
I've also found them on sale at House of Fraser for £85 and Kate Kuba for £89 but obviously, this is slightly more expensive and the sizes on offer are fewer.  However, it's more options!

I love my Ugg boots and I love even more that they have branched out into shoes and sandals.  What do you think?  Are you an Ugg person?  Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment