Saturday 15 June 2013

Over the Top: Moredale Quilted Jacket from Joules

The end of season sales are certainly upon us and it's the perfect time to grab all sorts of bargains.  I've noticed that there is a great selection of products on offer at most of the stores having sales, rather than just the usual 'bargain bin' items that one often sees; presumably it's all to do with the economic climate and that shoppers are savvier (hurrah!).

The Joules sale started this week and there is a lot of clothing and accessories still available - again, unusual, as their sale items have always sold out super-quickly in the past.  But it does mean that shoppers don't have to panic buy!  I've chosen to highlight this Moredale quilted jacket in my post today as it's a high-quality, classic coat that will last season after season; it's also a coat I already own, I love it and I've had loads of compliments about it.  It's brilliant for the British weather as it's lightweight and slightly quilted, so will keep one warm, but it's not too thick to be heavy or hot - so great for those in-between seasons or the annoying, changeable weather that we seem to be having at the moment.  It's also water resistant so is okay for when it showers.  The cut of the coat is great too, coming in slightly at the waist to give a nice body shape when wearing it.  And the pockets are practical, big and usable - I absent-mindedly put my phone in the pocket and it was perfectly safe with no chance of it falling out.  A final touch which I think is lovely is the contrasting inside lining, which adds an element of cheeriness and fun!

The Moredale was £89.95 but has been reduced to £59.95 in the sale.  There are many colours and sizes still available so have a look to see what suits!
Let me know if you like this jacket and are planning to buy it!  What colour will you go for?  

No comments:

Post a Comment