Tuesday 30 April 2013

Fantastic Footwear: Emma Go Romeo Ankle Strap Sandals from Spartoo

I admit, I've been obsessing over focusing on wedge sandals for a while now, so I thought it was time to find something lovely and summery, but perhaps a bit more practical for every day use.  I have found an online shoe website, Spartoo.co.uk, which sells a great range of shoe and boot brands and there are loads of unique and delightful finds there!  The other bonus of the site is that it operates a loyalty points scheme, so you can collect points to convert to a gift voucher for future purchases.

I've chosen these flat Emma Go Romeo ankle strap sandals in tan and pink.  The two tone colour block design is very current and the pop of neon adds the wow factor to prevent these practical flatties from being boring.  They are 100% leather, so should be great quality and they should last.  They have been reduced from £110.99 to £88.79 at Spartoo and are available in sizes 6 and 7.

It's worth adding again that there are loads of lovely flat sandals on the site - some of which are reduced and some are still full price - and I had some difficulty choosing just the one pair to showcase!  But there are discount codes available for full-priced items, so do have a look at my discount voucher page if you wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment