Monday 22 April 2013

Putting my money where my mouth is: Call It Spring Coral 'Janille' Pointed Toe Pumps from Debenhams

As you may have guessed, I love finding fashion bargains and I don't just find them - I buy them!  It's a bit of a risk for me whilst researching the blog I suppose....

My latest purchase is this pair of coral pencil pointed flat pumps from Debenhams.  The colour and patent shine is gorgeous.  They fit really well too and are comfortable - I think the fact that they are pointed toe rather than round gives them a slightly snugger fit meaning they are less likely to slip off.  I'll be able to wear these with jeans, dresses or skirts so they are a totally versatile bargain!


Until the 24th April, Debenhams are offering an extra 10% off sale prices with the discount voucher code CP37 so these can be picked up for just £18.  They are still available in sizes 3 - 8.

1 comment: