Wednesday 24 April 2013

Over the Top: Coral Blazer from Wallis

I've been searching for a decent coral blazer for ages, just a simple, boyfriend style one with a single button that can be thrown over a t-shirt and my jeans.  And of course, one with a discount!  However, for some reason, it's been proving rather difficult until I found this one from Wallis, where there's currently up to 30% off everything.  I love the cut of this blazer as it's slightly longer and skims the hips and yet still has some slight definition around the waistline.  It's also got a bit of stretch, which is always a bonus.  Normally £40, with the discount it's £32.

Initially, they didn't have the right size for me (this one comes in sizes 10 - 16) but when I checked again, they did, so I wonder if stock is coming back in?  Therefore, if you are looking to take advantage of the current discount, it's certainly worth checking every now and again if your size isn't currently available.
There's a similar one on the site for the same price, but with less definition in the waist - but that one goes up to a size 18 if needed.  Again, sizes in stock have been changing throughout the day so worth checking every now and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment