Wednesday 21 August 2013

Delightful Dress: Baroque Print Midi Dress from Lipsy

I know I just blogged about a fantastic body con dress the other day, but I have found another fabulous one from Lipsy.

This Lipsy Baroque print midi dress is simply stunning.  It's from their Petroleum range, designed to be slick, strong and super fierce!  The teal and purpley-brown and colour combination is really interesting and unique and really flatters the body con silhouette.  I think this brocade pattern - feminine and luxurious - is going to be on-trend for AW13.  I'd wear this dress for an evening out, with fabulous heels and minimal - but edgy - accessories.  It's £48, but until 15th September, customers can benefit from £20 off £100 spends at Lipsy using a discount voucher code, so add this and a couple more items, save and look amazing!
Lipsy

No comments:

Post a Comment