Friday 2 August 2013

Delightful Dresses: Modcloth Sale

The Modcloth sale is on with up to 50% off some gorgeous, vintage-inspired pieces and, quite frankly, if they're doing a sale, I'm going to find a perfect dress!  There are two types of dress that I have been after.  The first is a retro summer dress, that I could wear to an afternoon, vintage-themed tea party and maybe go for a little dance afterwards at a Lindy Hop club!  I've chosen this 'Head Bow-ver Heels' dress by Knitted Dove which is half price at $58.99 (about £39).  The style and shape, with the empire line waist, is very flattering and the white bow collar is just charming.
Head Bow-ver Heels Dress
The second dress I want is something I can wear to the office and be cool and chic, but also something that I can wear in the day when not in the office.  And I have found two!  The first is this 'Stop and Smell the Hibiscus' shift dress by Tulle Clothing which is half price at $34.99 (about £23).  The navy, fuchsia, coral, red and white floral pattern is subtle but pretty and the collar makes it work well for the office.  The belt is removable, but will flatter the waist brilliantly.
Stop and Smell the Hibiscus Dress
Another dress I would wear to the office, as well as out and about, is this chiffon 'Strolling the Seashore' dress in mint green.  It's a similar style to the above but I love the colour combination and attention to detail.  Again, it's half price at just $24.99 (about £16.50).
Strolling the Seashore Dress
So many dresses, so little time!  There are literally thousands of dresses in the sale - as well as other clothing and accessories - so it's a perfect time to grab a real bargain.

No comments:

Post a Comment