Monday 12 August 2013

Splendid Skirt: Orla Kiely Alpine Grove Skirt from People Tree

I love People Tree, with its ethical, fair trade ethos and superb, quality products.  For over 20 years, it has partnered with Fair Trade artisans and farmers in the developing world to produce a collection of ethical and eco fashion.  It has always been a pioneer in that field so customers can feel good about purchasing from them!

There are loads of great items in their sale right now, including designers such as Orla Kiely.  I'm really impressed with the sale price of these Alpine Grove cotton midi skirts - they have been reduced from £70 to £28 - a real bargain!  Pair with a simple white t-shirt, cardi and flat sandals for a perfect, chic summer look.  I can't decide whether I prefer the blue or coral - but at that price, I'm tempted by both!

No comments:

Post a Comment