Monday 19 August 2013

Nifty Knitwear: Mantaray Bird Jumper from Debenhams

Discount voucher codes are nearly always time-limited so it is worth keeping an eye out as to what's available and shopping accordingly to ensure the savviest savings.  I apologise that I'm not able to keep my voucher page updated as often as I would like but I do do my best, I promise!  Right now, Debenhams are offering 10% off orders for 48 hours only - so that's today (19th) and tomorrow (20th August) - with the code BC66, so it's definitely worth having a look to see what they've got.

There are a lot of new season products, and I really like this grey bird print jumper by Mantaray.  It's got a lovely blend of materials, including cotton and angora, to make it super soft, warm and cuddly.  Pair with jeans for a casual, daytime look for autumn - but I also think it could be worn to a less than formal day at work, paired with a smart skirt or trousers.  And look how happy the model looks with the jumper - she's super chuffed!  It's available in sizes 8 to 20 and is £38 or £34.20 with the discount.

No comments:

Post a Comment