Thursday 1 August 2013

The Look for Less: House of Fraser Sale

The House of Fraser sale is still on, with lots of lovely bargains on gorgeous designer fashion and accessories. I have put together an outfit inspired by a number of things and, just for fun, can you guess how I've been influenced to create this look?  I've based it on my favourite following factors:
    • A city
    • An era
    • A television show
    • A person
House of Fraser Sale
I love this look as it is classic, feminine and elegant.  The dress is voluptuous and will flatter the figure and highlight a woman's best bits, with the draped fabric concealing any bumps.  The person who I've based the look on is bold and sassy, and I think this look epitomises that.  This look would certainly work in the office for a brave woman, and then take her nicely into the evening for cocktail hour!

All items are on sale as shown below.

3 comments:

  1. London! This look reminds me of Princess Diana :)

    Guess which city inspired my look here: http://ellechoi.com/blog/163

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to say it reminds me very much of Princess Diana too!

    great look and yes mine was New York ahah!
    xoxo

    http://geehorsfield.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/house-of-frasers-fashion-getaways.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. It isn't - but I see what you mean! The colours are very her, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete